Monday, November 22, 2010

So Exciting!

Wahoo! We got another custom order! Also, the brand new website is up and running, due in part to a largely sleepless weekend and an obsessive desire to get it in display-order. There are still bits and pieces that need to be completed but on the whole, it's more than presentable.
Please visit my new website here: www.crimsonphoenixdesigns.com

Beth picked up her custom made mushroom bag (see bag here or here) yesterday and has already said "Everything fits perfect in my new mushroom purse! Thanks so much!"  It was hard to part with the lil'shroomer, but it had to be done. It's the only way I can afford to make more bags for all of you. So, on to bigger and better things.


All fabric for the new custom commissioned bag has been purchased, fastened and laundered. It sits eagerly awaiting to be trimmed at my sewing desk. The sad part about its lonely wait is that I won't be playing with it tonight. It's my mental health night, of sorts -- Girls Night! This fabric, by the way, is one of the most lovely fabrics I have ever purchased. Mr. gnome himself even approves... which says a lot since he is rarely interested in the goings-on of my fabric. Here is a grainy iphone picture of the sheer size of these poppies. It's perfect for a bag!


This custom-commissioned bag is for geebee's mother (geebees.etsy.com). Concurrently, geebee' s little one just turned 6 months today so I would like to extend my warmest half-birthday wishes to the squidgey.

<3 horray for squidge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...