Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Why hello, again...

It feels like forever since I've posted anything. That is quite possibly because I have been sick for three whole weeks. I even *dun dun dun* had to take a few days off work in order to sleep my steroid-and-antibiotic-laden sickness away. I do feel that the medicine is helping and that I'm on the path to mending.
What does this mean for you? GOOD NEWS!
As I keep posting, and then taking back, I WILL be working on new creations. I just received some awesome Christmas themed fabric as well as some adorable dots-and-umbrellas that will make you swoon.





I  am also now taking custom orders for the holidays. Please contact me if you would like to place a custom handbag or wallet order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...