Monday, December 13, 2010

Ways to buy Handmade

Here are some awesome websites to buy handmade goods.

Artfire  As per the site: "we currently provide a home for handmade goods, fine art, vintage, designed items, supplies and media. ArtFire was built as a marketplace for artisans by artisans to celebrate the unique individuality of artists and crafters around the globe. ArtFire is the fee-free e-commerce solution for all artists looking to sell their wares online."
One of my favorite items

Etsy is, of course, the staple of handmade goods in the U.S.
My favorite store (me...silly!)

Folksy is a sort of British-etsy. It's just as adorable and jam-packed with handmade goods.
One of my favorite items.

iCraft is a Canadian based website which offers handmade goods. I haven't had the time to peruse this website. Feel free to do so at your leisure.

Made It Myself is another site very much like etsy.com. It is still in "beta" stage.
My favorite item (oh someone please buy this for me!)

Shop away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...