Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Time's really flying

You know, it doesn't matter how fast my little fingers work - time is as swift an enemy as any. With all the other obligations upon me, I can only manage to finish one bag a night... and that is only if I get to dedicate the entire after-work time to bag making. Often times I have other obligations with friends, family or other work affairs that I can simply not finish a bag. This frustrates me so. I very badly would like to create more, as it is my passion, but I can not due to the constraints of a working life. *ahem*

Alright, enough whining and on with the display!!

Please enjoy pictures of my newest creations, below.


Holiday trees and snowflakes in red as well as a Holiday lime damask!

Oh what fun it is to sew all of these fun totes!

See my etsy shop to learn more about these festive little gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...