Saturday, January 29, 2011

They're Here!!!

Oh happy day!

My new fabrics have arrived! How beautiful, right? They're by Laura Gunn's Magnolia Lane line. I just can't help myself... they're so pretty!!
But... my sewing machine...

It's pretty much still on the fritz. I've cleaned and oiled and practiced and it still just won't sew. I have changed the thread and the bobbin and it will sew a few straight lines, then for no reason at all go back to jamming the fabric into the feed dogs while getting the thread all wrapped around the bobbin.

I really have no idea what caused this catastrophe but I'm going to say that my machine needs to be serviced ASAP.


All custom orders will have to wait for a while to be made. I'm already backed up and have aspirations of making a little cape for a certain little girl so... looks like sewing is off the hook for a while.


Polymer clay... watch out... I'm coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...