Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Sunday, Everyone!




Happy Sunday, everyone!
Considering my sewing machine is a hot mess, I'm going to just do something for myself today. I want all of you to do the same. I don't care if you have a million obligations and things that need to be done - take 15 minutes, that's all I ask, and do something for yourself. Take a bath. Paint your nails. Throw away that pile of junk that's been sitting on your desk forever. Do something that makes you, and only you, feel good.

And if you feel like sharing, please do!
I'll let you know what I chose later today.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to do some yoga... and had to stop 20 minutes in. I felt sick and my head started to hurt.
    So much for doing something for myself...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...