Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice Storm and Productivity



Isn't it amazing how a bit of natural beauty sparks the creative spirit?























I woke up this morning to an amazing storm of ice that has coated a large portion of my area. As usual, work is closed due to the horrible conditions outside (and yet again, Mr. Gnome trekked to work despite my begging and pleading). I'm stuck inside, holding my camera at arms length out an open window to capture amazing pictures of the ice coating trees, power lines and gnomes, of all things.



 All of this beauty is making me want to go out and photograph everything. However, the creaking, crashing and crumbling of the trees onto roads and power lines has me afraid enough to stay inside. It is so quiet, so serene except for the groans of the trees.











I hope to stay bundled up inside and create some beautiful things today.

What's your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...