Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Homemade To-Make list

A slightly less-than-perky "howdy!' to all of you. Why not cheerful? Mr. Gnome and I went a-house hunting this weekend. On one of my morning online searches, I found a property not previously found in my search. It didn't have many pictures posted but it did state it is on almost 4 acres, has some pasture land, lots of goodie-oodie-oodies (such as an already built chicken coop) and some outbuildings that need fixing up. The price is only a little higher than we would like to spend. The kicker is
that it is bank owned; meaning we have to buy it 100% as is. With our measly savings and FHA funding, the chances of us even being able to make an offer on this beauty come close to zilch - due to some work that needs to be done on the place.
That said. On to other things I haven't been doing.

I haven't been crafting much. I haven't been doing laundry. And I haven't been taking very good care of myself. I don't know how to ease my thoughts. They seem to race endlessly about everything I could possibly do, instead of focusing on what I have right here in front of me. Anyone have a solution for monkey mind?
Anyone? C'mon lend a hand.

Here is my homemade to-do list.

Make some homemade cold-process soap using essential oils and other natural ingredients
Make my own candle
Make a matching set of embellished Snack Packs
Figure out how in the heck to make those solid-lotion bars
Save a literal butt-load of money (ok... maybe not literally) - Reach my savings goal
Make something resembling this clock
Do one load of laundry per day
Make and follow a menu - every two weeks
More effectively manage my home-time
Start to plan for the summer garden
Make another loaf of homemade bread
Talk less. Listen more.
Less time on the computer looking at crafty things.
More time making crafty things.
Learn more about FHA financing
Pay off my car


I reserve the right to alter this list as I see fit. So far I've got just that one thing accomplished. I've got a lot to do.

What's on your to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...