Saturday, February 5, 2011

In hopes of spring

Happy Saturday, followers!
I've been a busy little bee today and completed two new bags to share with all of you.

They are made from Riley Blake's "Rainy days and mondays" collection. I must say, they're absolutely adorable. One is a smaller purse, measuring around 7x9. The other is a medium size tall tote.
Check them out!!













Let me know what you think and what you'd like to see more of.
Coming soon: Matching zipper pouches!!

What have you created, lately?


7 comments:

  1. My sister and I designed that umbrella fabric---and this is one of the cutest projects I've seen used with it TO DATE!
    Darling!
    Just thought I'd give you a shout out!
    GOOD WORK!
    best,
    melis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute!! Definitely gets ya excited for springtime!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melimba - Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you like the bags. The rainy days line has to be one of my favorites right now. I love it!!! Thanks so much...

    Thanks for all the comments, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sooo cute! I love the fabric! Thanks so much for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious. LOVE THAT FABRIC!!! Come on, Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...