Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Slothful Sunday

It has been a very slow, slothful Sunday here. At the end of the last workweek, I could not have been more excited for all the potential craft time. However, as the weekend progressed, I got less and less motivated to be creative. Since it is the weekend of Valentines Day, Mr. Gnome and I headed down to NE Phila to grab a bite to eat at the tiniest hole-in-the-wall sushi joint. I kid you not: This place has the most BANGIN spicy tuna roll I have ever tasted. And their seared black pepper tuna is so fall-apart tender that it melts in your mouth. We were so excited to go there that we even got all dressed up for the occasion... to be excitedly greeted by a customerless waitress. We got to pick our own table and got top-notch service. We really could not have asked for a better date.



I have continued to struggle with my head during this week. The migraine has abated but headaches linger, coming and going at times which I can't even describe. I am so confused about their origins that I... I've simply given up. I have scheduled time to see a new doctor this week and hopefully will get some resolution.


I am terribly sorry about the lack of posts and creativeness. I hope to post a zipper pouch tutorial for all of you very soon.

What have all of you been working on? Please link me to your creative thoughts. I would love to read about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...